Wednesday 26 October 2011

At Last!

Well, I've finally got round to starting this blog!  This is just a quickie post really, just to try it all out!

So excited, and been busy on ebay as I my 3rd Dolls House, The Lobster Pot, made by the very talented Julie http://juliesdollshouseblog.blogspot.com/ 

I adore all Julie's cottages and am excited to be working on this one now, I intend to make it a Tea Shop on the ground floor, serving tea/coffee and yummy cakes!  There will also be a seating area outside for when the weather is fine.  The upstairs rooms will be a living room and then on top the bedroom.



 



I'm hoping that the goodies that I've ordered will start arriving tomorrow and that I can get on with prettying it all up.   


Well, that's about it for now, hopefully will post some more piccies tomorrow if the postie brings me some nice goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment