Monday 9 January 2012

Been a While

Well it looks like I've been very remiss with updating my blog!  If truth be told I haven't really done any mini-ing though.  Seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall with my cottages!

My brain seems to be stuck, dunno if it's Christmas that's got in the way or what!  Seem to have been doing mainly knitted stuff at the moment, will post a pic later of my topsy turvy doll that I'm doing for my niece.  Not 100% whether I like her that much or not though.  Will reserve judgement till she's finished, she's nearly there, just her hair to do.

Ahh well that's all for now, just wanted to make sure that I at least posted something even if it isn't dh related lol.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year.  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your mini'ing mojo back soon I miss looking at your new pics!!! xx

    ReplyDelete