Thursday 16 February 2012

Easter Bunnies!

Well, didn't expect to be home this week as though I'd be in hospital having my gallbladder out.  Unfortunately i got a rotten cold and the anaesthetist decided I wasn't well enough to have it done so was sent home!  So just got to wait for another appointment now.

Not done any mini-ing as wasn't expecting to be home this week, but I have made some rather cute bunnies with easter eggs!  I'm really enjoying making these and shall put these on ebay at some stage along with the few easter chicks and a couple of creme  egg cosy things I've made.

I did sew up some cushions etc., to go with the patchwork quilt I made, but haven't got round to stuffing them yet, must dig them out (put everything away in readiness for being away lol), and then put them in Lobster and see how they look there.

Not really anything else exciting, not sure what I shall do next.  Think I will paint the inside of the pavillion in readiness to laying the floor and possibly the wood panelling for the bottom half of the walls.  Then must put the windows and doors back in and see how they look.

Glad to say the outside seemed to dry ok and can't see any cracks of anything, think I will leave it white.  Need to decide what I'm doing with the roof as well, think it will end up with just some roof slate paper on the top, but not 100% sure yet.

Anyway here's a couple of pics of the bunnies


 

No comments:

Post a Comment