Wednesday 18 April 2012

Where Does the Time Go!

Well I don't know where the time goes!  It seems ages since I updated here.

I've done a little bit more on the garden pavillion, have changed the sofa as it seemed too big, and got a lovely one from a clever lady called Sylvia, I think it looks a whole lot better.   Have gradually been adding bits and pieces to it, needs more knick knacks but I always have trouble sourcing them!  Dunno why it is but I can never find bits I like, or if I like them I can't afford them lol.

Still been busy knitting of course, tea cosies, iphone cosies, etc., as well as a bit of mini knitting which I'm doing again at the moment. 

Have finished doing painting my bathroom now, so it's time to start on my shabby chic kitchen now.  I've bought the paint and have been busy buying things to go in it, got quite a few bits and a lovely shelf as well.  Paula has been helping me choose things as she knows I can never make my mind up and if you've ever visited her blog (and I would strongly recommend it) she is my Shabby Chic Advisor!  I also bought quite a few bits in some lovely shops I visited when I went to Broadstairs in Kent (my absolute favourite place) over Easter.  Can't wait to go again, but we're not going again till September :-(

I've also just contact the talented Julie and asked her to make me a little shop that will sit on my new kitchen shelf.  Not 100% sure what it will be, but most likely candidate is a Seaside shop, but if you have any ideas then please let me know!

Anyway, a few piccies of the pavillion, i've also got the roof paper now, so it can finally have a roof!  The roof hasn't been on it for months!






2 comments:

  1. I love the table and chairs where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looking lovely! I still love that table and chairs that was a great find! The stripey chairs fit in really well and the boat shelf looks great! I really need to make myself one of those ha ha

    ReplyDelete