Saturday 5 May 2012

Cath Kidston mini patchwork

I recently bought a few scraps of Cath Kidston fabric, as I love her designs.  I wasn't sure how they'd work in mini world as none of the designs are particularly small, but I decided I really wanted to do a patchwork quilt so would give it a go.  Made a few patchwork cushions as well which are sitting on a table in my new little shop.

Anyway, finished the mini patchwork tonight, I'm quite pleased with it, but no idea what to do with it now lol, it's just sitting on the floor in the shop, it could go on a sofa, but not really much good in the shop as there's just not enough space!  I did try a little bench sofa in there but just doesn't fit.  Seems a shame to fold it up (like the mini crochet is) and stuff it under the table lol.  Might have to make another smaller version, there's a little chair that needs something on it.

Otherwise I can see little quilt ending up on ebay after I've had my op!

Anyway here's the finished quilt



No comments:

Post a Comment