Tuesday 29 May 2012

Home Again but no mini-ing

Well I went and had my gallbladder out, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I was scared as it's my first time in hospital (apart from having babies) and my first general anaesthetic, it all went well though, came home the next day, and stayed with my mum for a week, the boys dad came over and stayed at my house and looked after the boys and animals.  Anyway, back home now and have to say I haven't done any mini-ing at all!  

Put a few things on ebay, including my Cath Kidston mini patchwork, but that's about as far as I've got!  Am just about getting back into normal routine now, which is daft, dunno why it's taken me so long!

I must get my mini hat on and get moving!  Even toyed with the idea of buying a new house, I must be mad!  Haven't really got anywhere for it, I blame Paula of course, it's always her fault, she's such a bad influence lol.  It's her gorgeous Fairbanks that's got me fired up!  Am glad to say though that money and lack of space is the deciding influence though, and I have a distinct lack of both lol.

Just thought I'd better post to let you know I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the op wasn't too bad. I haven't had much time for mini-ing either as just too many others things going on at the moment. Think mine will be more of a winter thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading this I am thinking you might have something to confess since you posted it lol but glad your all better now such a relief for you its all over and done with! and glad to know I am a bad influence lol at least I have some purpose ha ha but I agree with Diane I have hardly touched mine while the weather has been so nice def more of a winter thing :-)

    ReplyDelete