Monday 15 October 2012

Christmas Quilting

Well although I hate to say it, Christmas seems to be fast approaching!

Have made my 1st Christmas themed mini quilt, and I have to say I rather like it!  Shame to sell it, but needs must!  I don't do any Christmas themed mini stuff so it will be wasted and end up living in a cupboard here, so on ebay it has gone!

Still not started on Lake View (slapped wrist) just seem to be busy "making things" at the moment.  Got some Christmas toys to make, plus Christmas mini knits, plus more Christmas quilts!  It never ends!

I will get Lake View started though, I must, I must, I must!

Not had a brilliant couple of weeks I have to say, and now seem to have got a rotten cold which isn't helping my mood!  Kids  tut, they bring these germs home lol.

We are away at the weekend as well, (colds/flu permitting) on an Activity Weekend run by our local National Autistic Society, should be fun!  Glad to say i'm not doing the activities!  Not sure if Matthew will take part or not, i'm hoping he will, but if he decides not, then there's not a lot of pursuading him lol.

Anyway, here's the Christmas quilt, hopefully you'll be able to see all the Christmas themed fabrics.


1 comment:

  1. Its fab the colours are gorgeous I am sure it will sell!! All it needs is a tray with a glass of milk and a carrot lol

    ReplyDelete