Saturday 20 April 2013

Few pics of Beacon

As promised here's a couple of piccies of the upstairs of Beacon.   I've pinched most of the stuff from the Pavillion Holiday let, which unfortunately has been languishing unloved on a table, and mainly used as a hat, gloves and scarf peg!  I've never really been a fan of the pavillion, have redone it and still don't like it, so unfortunately it is in the dustbin now!  The windows and doors had broken and it really wasn't any use for anything, so out it must go!

Anyway, as you can see have most of the things in Beacon and the rest of the stuff i'll be selling on my fb page or ebay, seem to accumulated a few bits and pieces and now I'm trying to sell Lake View I really don't need them.

Anyway, back to Beacon!

The upstairs i've turned into a sort of bedsit, well more a chair sit really!  Couldn't fit a bed in there or the settee, it's quite a narrow little property so not that much room, but we've got a bit of a kitchen, table and armchair, plus the lovely little boat shelf unit that Paula made for me and of course the gorgeous doll, who I can't decide on a name and i must knit him some more clothes as well!  He must be quite smelly in the same jumper day and night!

The downstairs is still bare as is the annexe, i'm hoping to make these into a shop and workroom for handicrafts, but need to sell some stuff before I can buy some shop units and shelves.

Here it is anyway!




2 comments:

  1. Aww it looks great its so cute!! The kitchen units fit perfect and that table and chairs is still lovely!! How about getting him a fold down bed or a futon????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The furniture is perfect in this room. I like table and chairs.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete